“If we are to reach real Peace in the world, we shall have to begin with the children”
Interested in joining the Child Care Crew Family? You’ll need to fill out an application!
13-17 years old? You’ll want to check out the OCF Teen Crew.
Keep in mind that working with Child Care means making a commitment:
All crew members must:
- • Commit to 16 hours of work for Child Care during the Fair.
- • Arrive and check in no later than noon on Thursday afternoon.
- • Attend the all crew meeting on Thursday evening.
- • Complete each assigned shift.
- • Wear the crew t-shirt while on shift.
All Crew members receive $48 worth of OCF food vouchers. Camping spaces are provided for crew members. Camping spaces may not be in the main Child Care Camping area. Campers are expected to leave their campsite in pristine condition, i.e. LEAVE NO TRACE. Vehicle passes are not guaranteed, SO (significant other) Passes may be available, check with crew leaders.
HOW DO I BECOME A PART OF THE CHILD CARE CREW?
To be considered for the Child Care Crew you must:
- • Submit a completed Child Care Crew application.
- • Provide a resume and a letter of interest and three letters of recommendation.
- • Provide current photo ID.
- • Due to the nature of the work we do, we won’t consider incomplete application packages.
- • Agree to comply with all of the guidelines as set forth by the Oregon Country Fair.
- • Understand that a criminal background check will be made by the OCF.
- • Understand that submitting an application does not guarantee a space on the Child Care Crew.
- • Understand that Child Care has a reliable returning crew and that crew spaces are not available very often. Be sure to make connections with other crews for potential crew placement.
By completing and submitting an application, you: